Have Funn

having funn

Friday, April 12, 2013

Pay two minutes of your life this post, is very beautiful ...


"Every day you live is a special opportunity"
Therefore, to read more and to devote less time to housework. To sit and worship scale appearance ..
No necessity to see if there are weeds in the garden ..
To spend more time with family and friends, and less time working for others ..
I've noticed that life is a set of experiences to be evaluated and not overvalued ..
Now do not remove anything aside, use crystal glasses every day ...
Wear new clothes, and if only to go to the market if I wanted ...
There aside save the best perfume for special holidays, and always use, every time I want to feel his scent ...
The phrases "one day ..." and "... one of these days" are disappearing from my vocabulary
Desire to do what we have, today ..
I regret that I have written letters because I wanted to write was scope for ... "one of these days ..."
I'm sorry and I'm still sad when I realize that I have ceased to break my brothers and children than love ..
Now try not to turn back, or forget Me, anything that gives happiness and alegri my life ...
Every day that passes, I tell myself that this day is very special. Every day, every hour, every minute that passes ... is very special.
If you read this post means that someone thinks and cares ..
If you are too busy to devote a few minutes to send this post to persons who appreciates ..
Or if you prefer ... tell yourself "as soon as I have time" will start "one of these days" can wait more ..
Or not ever arrive ...
This post contains food for the soul ..
Give to others rather than wait and make with confidence ..
Do not let a small misunderstanding ruin a friendship ...
Remember your favorite poetry or music that you like more ..
Say: "I love you" only when your dhashuria is true
And if you should say, "I'm so sorry," Look at that person straight in the eye.
If you do not believe in "love at first sight", not ridiculed the dreams of others ..
Loves deeply and passionately,
And sometimes may get hurt, but it is the only way to live life completely ...
If you're not at least agree Try to be honest, speak slowly but think quickly ...
Do not be offended, do not judge others for "what you heard to say to them" ...
If someone asks a question whose answer will not,
Smile and ask, "why would I know?"
Remember that a great love as a great success, is a risk, take over the ....
Marry someone with whom you like to talk ...
Because when growing older conversation will be more important than anything else ...
Remember, that silence is sometimes the best pergjgija ...
Read more books, watch less TV, live a good life and regular ..
A happy home is what matters more. Do whatever you can to create such an environment.
Do not interrupt someone who is never to show cordiality ...
Remember that the best relationship is one where love between two people is greater than the need they have for each other ..
Do not sending out this post if you do not agree with what is written in the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment