Have Funn

having funn

Thursday, April 25, 2013

20 questions to see if you are eligible


A link has to do with finding a person like yourself. It is known that the opposite withdrawn, but if you have very contrasting features, your relationship may not succeed.
1. What is the number of calls that should have a couple in a day?
2. What is the most important thing for a successful connection?
3. What does the betrayal?
4. Will I told her 'I'm sorry', even if it is not your fault?
S. How should the couple planned finances?
6. What was your first impression of me?
7. Can I avoid flirting with someone attractive /'s, when I'm not with you?
8. Do you think that the romantic gifts should be useful, or a symbol?
9. What is the best memory you have with me?
10. Believes that the secrets of the past connections should remain so?
11. After a divorce, would ask me all the gifts, would you bring them to have given?
12. Romantic song which describes our relationship?
13. Describe male / female ideal / of.
14. Would you lie to make me happy?
15. Who would prefer to partner, one that looks more beautiful, or one that is too / wise?
16. Would you feel the / unsafe if I worked overtime?
17. If you were / are convinced that take a wrong decision, what would you do?
18. How many children would you like to have in the future?
19. What would I change?
20. If you had a bad day, or would you like to stay alone, or would want to be with you to turn humor?

0 comments:

Post a Comment